RRT Fire Extinguisher 1.0Kg
RRT are selling fire extinguishers that have stood the Ã¢ÂÂtough test of timeÃ¢ÂÂ in the Australian environment. Keeping you safer!
Every kitchen, office, workshop, car, caravan, bus and moving plant needs at least one RRT Fire Extinguisher and depending on the cubic square metre of the space in which you operate, maybe a lot more. ItÃ¢ÂÂs too late after the disaster has occurred Ã¢ÂÂÃÂ make your purchase today!
- Size: 1.0kg, 390 x 130 x 110
- Description: Dry powder ABE fire extinguisher
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Test Fire Rating: 3A 10B E
- Certified & Approved to AS/NZS 1841.50
- Warranty: 5 years from date of purchase
- Deep drawn steel cylinder with welded base and robust skirt
- Powdercoated with UV resistant paint finish, giving extra resistance to standard corrosive environments, together with dents and wears associated with normal fire extinguisher use
- EPDM type UV resistant discharge hoses complete with dust caps
- A heavy duty zinc plated brass valve with easy to read pressure indicator
- 316 stainless steel handles and levers
- Sturdy solid stainless steel hanging bracket
- A rugged epoxy coated metal vehicle bracket for mounting on cars, caravans, buses or moving plant
- Fitted with a heavy duty aluminium inspection tag and ring
- Tested for us in A, B & E Class Fires. Note: all testing carried is carried out by fire professionals with suitable safety clothing and helmets
- All fire extinguishers should be serviced to the relevant, current Australian standard.
Note: If you wish to make a warranty claim you must:
- Return the product to Rapid Relief Team at your cost, and provide proof of purchase;
- Provide evidence that the product has been serviced strictly in accordance with Australian Standards 1851: Parts,1 and 2.