RRT FIRE BLANKET 1000 X 1000
The best place for location of fire blankets is in the kitchen or cooking area. A suitable location is between the stove and the kitchen exit.
- Size: 1000 x 1000mm
- Imported under the SAI Global standards mark scheme
- Fire blankets can only be used once. When a fire blanket is used, please ensure that you discard the used blanket
- Warranty: 1 year from the date of purchase
Features & Benefits:
- The fire blanket is fibreglass mesh blanket supplied in a PVC red pouch. It is designed to smoother cooking oil or fat fire, restricting oxygen and extinguishing fire
- The red screen-printing has the word Ã¢ÂÂfire blanketÃ¢ÂÂ, the instructions and other requirements to Australian Standards
- Easily mounted Ã¢ÂÂ suitable for hanging inside a cupboard door
- Pull quick release tabs
Note: If you wish to make a warranty claim you must:
- Return the product to Rapid Relief Team at your cost, and provide proof of purchase;
- Provide evidence that the product has been serviced strictly in accordance with Australian Standards 1851: Parts,1 and 2.